It’s a great buy and it has now become my go-to shade when I want a subtle glam or need to be out the door quick. You may have to stalk your local Sephora to find it, but it IS worth it! View Post
MAC Paint Pots
What are they exactly? What do they do? Why do I need one?
Do you feel that…
- normal eyeshadow primers just do not cut it?
- you need more coverage due to unevenness or veins?
- you want to add a bit of color correctiveness to your eyelid area?
Answer yes to any of these? Then MAC Paint Pots are a great way to go. View Post
Sultry, flirty, and luscious shades for your pout. Perfect your Valentine’s (or Galentine’s or Singles’ Awareness) Day look with some of these handpicked MAC Cosmetics shades. View Post
Morphe Brushes has been gaining more and more attention these days on social media. One of their most popular palettes, 35O, has been selling out non-stop since it’s release. I have been looking forward to snagging a palette since I saw them get such great reviews all over the web. Luckily, I was able to snag the Morphe 35W palette on Hautelook for $15 USD.
January has come and gone. Seems like it was just New Year’s wasn’t it? New Year, New Me – is that still going on?
A lot of things happened this past month, some I’m proud of and some I’ve learned from.
- I celebrated my first real month of blogging
- I achieved the personal goals set for the blog for January
- I connected with bloggers from around the world – follow me on twitter
- I learned a vast amount of knowledge about photography and editing
Let’s see what products really stood out the most this month!